In the next few weeks I'm doing several workshops for those interested in polyamory/ethical non-monogamy/open relationships, and I thought that some here might want to know. Feel free to contact me for more info on any of these, and to forward to interested people or lists.
1) East Bay Poly Discussion Group, Tuesday 10/12, at my place in San Leandro. Doors open 6:45p, discussion starts at 7:15 and runs till 9:30. Potluck snacks. RSVP instructions below. Free. To RSVP, there's a new Google Spreadsheet available at http://bit.ly/cOLc4V for you to register your name. If you have difficulty updating the spreadsheet (Internet Explorer may fail), send an email to: admin (at) ebpp (dot) org, and someone will add your name to the list.
2) Simultaneous Lovin'--An Intro to Polyamory, Wednesday 10/13 at Pure Pleasure in Santa Cruz. $20 advance; $25 walk-in. NOTE: This venue is SMALL and sells out quickly!
3) "Wandering Hearts: Long Distance (Poly) Relationships", at Poly Living West, 10/22-24, Seattle WA. Concert--Bone Poets Orchestra (formerly Gaia Consort); Keynote--Dossie Easton (Ethical Slut co-author); Special Guest--Christopher Ryan (Sex At Dawn co-author). NOTE: Daypasses and "Nights-only" options give affordable choices if your heart is big but your wallet is small. Join us for some or all! Details and registration: http://www.lovemore.com/conferences/polyliving/seattle/
4) Creating Empowering Relationship Agreements, Tuesday 10/26 at the Sharma Center in Seattle WA. $15 Members (or attendees of Poly Living); $20 non-members. NOTE: Another small venue and an EARLY start time, so sign up AND show up early! http://www.sharmacenter.org/main/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detail&evid=10896&Itemid=2&year=2010&month=10&day=26&uid=4b4f99920e8f89c78d47a343ffac4808&catids=2
Hope to see some of you here, Santa Cruz, or Seattle!!
PS: BONUS appearance at Marcia Baczynski's Creating Sustainable Open Relationships workshop series, Sat Dec. 4, 2010. I'll be doing a mini-reprise of the Agreements workshop. Check that series out here: http://www.askingforwhatyouwant.com/polyamory-group/
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
* Dawn Davidson -- dawndsquirrel (at) gmail [dot] com